Pinam Construction is looking for an electrician licensed in the State of North Carolina to work as part of our team to install, maintain, and repair electric work, wiring, devices, appliances or equipment in commercial and residential remodeling and repair projects.
Pinam is a female and minority owned general contracting company providing services in the greater Triangle area, Wilmington and Triad areas. We specialize in crawl space and foundation moisture and structural repairs as well as home repairs and renovations.
- Install, maintain, alter or repair any electric work, wiring, devices, appliances or equipment in single/multi family residential structures as well as commercial dwellings (NC license)
- Collaborate with general contractors, plumbers, and other construction professionals.
- Follow building plans and blueprints.
- Respond to, diagnose, and resolve electrical emergencies.
- Perform routine inspections of electrical systems.
- Assist in preparing bids, budgets, and cost estimates.
- Keep accurate records of time spent working, description of work performed and materials used.
Work Hours, Etc: This position is a salaried position. Candidates will work a standard work week (Monday – Friday) with some weekend and evening hours depending on the urgency and scope of the work. We provide paid time off and use of a company vehicle.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools used in the electrician trade
- Knowledge of building codes, safety regulations, and safety practices
- Ability to read and follow blueprints and rough drawings
- Effective oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to complete projects unsupervised and unassisted
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficiency in basic mathematics and conversion of measurements
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- NC State Licensure as Electrical Contractor
- 1-3 years experience
- Valid driver’s license
Proof of licensure and references required.
Submit your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org