Why Work Here? “Progressive, growth oriented company with an entrepreneurial attitude”
Pinam Construction is a regional leader in the in-home structural repair industry. We’re looking for high-energy and growth-minded team members to help with our unprecedented growth.
Join the Pinam Team… Work Hard… Earn High!
The Pinam Construction Account Manager provides trusting relationships with our referral sources and project clients. The account manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned client accounts to diagnose and estimate repairs for in-home repair issues.
Top Performers can make $150,000 per year!
With Pinam, you get:
- Industry best compensation – with guaranteed pay
- Company vehicle
- Limited cold calling – leads for estimates are provided by Pinam
- Expenses paid
- Full clerical and administrative support
- Career growth
- Paid training: one-on-one; field based
- Benefits include: Reimbursement for Medical & Dental; paid vacation and sick time
- Perform project evaluations for in-home structural repairs
- Educate the homeowner on repair issues and work with them to identify solutions for repair needs
- Create and manage project estimates
- Manage conversion of the client decision-making process to ensure project acceptance
- Communicate with field managers to ensure a proper hand-off of estimates to become field projects
- Manage customer contact and communication throughout the project
- Track and manage sales lead pipeline/CRM
The Best candidates possess:
- Strong background in sales, as an account manager, key account manager, business development representative or sales account manager
- Previous work experience in in-home sales or business-to-consumer sales
- A strong grasp of sales and income goals with an attitude to execute them
- Previous work experience in construction, foundation repair, engineering, pest control, HVAC, home inspection, or other trades is a plus
- Ability to actively manage multiple tasks
- Ability to represent the Pinam brand in a professional manner